Thursday, October 21, 2010

9 weeks until Christmas






I can't believe there's only 9 weeks until Christmas, where did the year go. It's only 5 1/2 weeks until the start of the December Daily which Ali Edwards designed and I have just bought some digital embellishments from Designer Digitals ready for the start of documenting the 25 days leading up to Christmas. It is such an exciting time when you have small kids and I love seeing their faces light up when we go to visit the Christmas Lights at people's places. Last year we went to a house that had a fake snow machine and the kids just loved it. Here's a few photos that I took and I love seeing the look on their faces of how much they were enjoying themselves. I'm hoping this house will be open again this year so we can go again because it was a lot of fun as you can tell from my pictures.

1 comment: