Friday, August 20, 2010

A birthday morning at the park








Yesterday morning we went to a local park to have a play and celebrate a kindy friend's 5th birthday with yummy homemade chocolate cupcakes which were a big hit all round. I also managed to complete part of my photography assignment while I was there using Libby as my model which was great. We are now 6 weeks into the course and most of us (ie the photography students) have run out of co-operative subjects to use and are now photographing tea cups, candle sticks, stuffed animals actually anything we can get our hands on however this particular assignment on "lighting" required a patient human being (so thanks Libby).

I also took a few pic's of Libby's 4th baby William who is adorable and has the chubbiest cheeks and the cutest smile. I love the picture of Sienna and Ged entertaining baby William.

2 comments:

  1. Great photos...how is the course going?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Di, the course is going great..we are all a little bit sad it's coming to the end. The good thing is we have access to the class, forum, photos for 2 years after the course finishes so you can still continue to have chats, discussions, photo challenges etc. the only difference is Karen won't be there. It has been well worth the wait and would highly recommend anyone do it. I can give you some tips how to register that someone gave me if you are ever interested.

    ReplyDelete