Friday, April 26, 2013

Sleeping In

This morning I went to check on Sienna at 7.00 am as I hadn't heard her awake and nor had she come in to say good morning to me when I discovered this scene in her room.  She was still fast asleep curled up in bed with her ducky and two other teddies.



It is very unlike Sienna to be sleeping in and in fact unlike both my kids so when they do it firstly I have to check that they are breathing and just asleep because it's unusual.  Sienna finally woke up at 7.30 am just as I was wondering in to take a picture on my iphone.  The above photos were taken on my DSLR with a pumped up ISO.  Sienna is usually the first one to wake up in our house anywhere from 5.30-6.00 am so sleeping in until 7.30 am was a big thing.  Hopefully it was all that bike riding she did at Bellbird Grove yesterday on grass rather than her coming down with something.

1 comment:

  1. Ah! Hoping all is well and she was jut worn out and recovering.

    ReplyDelete