Sunday, January 11, 2015

Ten on Ten - January 2015

Last year I read a few posts of another photography project called "Ten on Ten" which is basically a way of capturing 10 photos in 10 hours on the 10th of the month.  The reason behind the project is here.  Anything to do with little photography projects capturing our lives has got to be good so along with "The 52 Project" for the second year I'm also going to be doing "Ten on Ten".  I only realized today that I missed the 10th yesterday so I'm playing catch up today and I've put a reminder in my phone for the 10th of each month.  Here's what our day looked like being our first Ten on Ten in January, 2015.











5 comments:

  1. I love trying a photo project, anything to keep my taking photos:) I should do the same and put it in my calendar so I don't forget. The creek walking looks like fun and isn't Sienna looking grown up now too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The creek is local and as a kid my sisters and all the kids in the neighbourhood used to spend after school and weekends catching tadpoles and guppies. I find it so funny that now as an adult I take my kids down there. Kathy

      Delete
  2. I love this project too... I'm hoping to remember each month!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's s great selection ... I can't believe how much Siena has grown. Nice to see them both enjoying natural pleasures like the river.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gotta love school holidays and recording it all for years to come xxx

    ReplyDelete