Saturday, November 1, 2014

Week in the Life 2014 - Day 3

I'm joining in for the 6th year in Ali Edward's "Week in the Life" which I wrote about here.  Here's what our Day 3 looked like.

Morning cuddles with Sienna...I love this photo even though it's totally staged and we closed our eyes to look like we were sleeping.  I was holding my very heavy Canon 7D up high to get us in using the self timer.  Apart from the staging of the photo, this represents Sienna always being the first one up to come in and give me cuddles and kisses each morning.

Then she played a song on the guitar for me, the only one she knows.

Walking into school to do reading for Grade 3 today and I totally did what Ali did this week and that was putting the camera on the ground and using the timer.  It really didn't help that we were running late already however I wanted to get this shot of us and I love it.

Sienna unpacking her school bag.

Sienna's teacher was kind enough to take this photo for me as I told her about the WITL project.  I was in fact helping 5 other students but we just took the photo of Sienna and I.

 Spaghetti Bolognese in the slow cooker for dinner tonight which is a family favourite.

Back to school in the afternoon for the weekly assembly.

So many plastics to be hand washed even though we have a dishwasher, it drives me insane.

Time for some reality TV.

Then, it's the Good Wife.

Then Wonderland which is filmed in Sydney.

1 comment: