Thursday, March 24, 2011

This week in pictures







Here's a few pictures from this week. The kids squeezing fresh orange juice for breakfast, pretty flowers on my entry table, making school lunches, James and Sienna eating dessert and Sienna collecting the school bags for me this morning looking like a pack horse.
I feel very behind in my photography projects and very slack in my photography but come the school holidays there will be more time (oops... more subjects) around for me to photograph. I am keeping up with my Project 365 and enjoying the varied photos however I feel a little bit disorganizec compared to 2009 when I planned about 4 days of photos ahead so I had a rough idea what I was going to take that day. At the moment I am flying by the seat of my pants.

I sat down about a week ago with my Project Life Kit from Becky Higgins as I really want to print out photos for the year and put them in the album as I go but I am behind on that as well. Ali Edwards is my inspiration for the Project Life for photos for the week and I like that she has other inserts, receipts, ticket stubbs etc. which I am hoping to get going with. I have some photos on my USB I just need to get down to Harvey Norman and start printing some photos and I'll on my way. I have done January up to Australia Day but that's about it. I just need to set 2 hrs aside to go through my photos for a start. If I don't catch up now I'm afraid the time will slip away and I will feel too overwhelmed with it all.
Ali Edwards has posted her "WITL" Week in the Life dates for this year at the end of July so I will particpate in that as there are lots of changes coming up for myself and the kids so it will be a very different book than April 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment