Wednesday, September 10, 2014

STILLS : A WEEKLY COLLECTION (WEEK 36)

Here's what happened in our lives this past week.

I made waffles out of stoneground organic flour for breakfast on the weekend.

Sienna bought me this beautiful little gift.

Flowers in our backyard.

Some decluttering done at our place.

James and I had our first game of Backgammon together.

James getting some exercise on the trampoline.

Karin and I meeting Rhonda from Down to Earth Blog at the "Simple Living" talk at the library.

Cuddles from Sienna.

A beautiful note from my beautiful daughter.

Sienna having breakfast.

Home made Granola which is delicious.

2 comments:

  1. Your family photos are always a delight. And that flower has the most beautiful colours in it ... It sounds very supportive that there are others in your area also interested in simple living.

    ReplyDelete