Friday, November 29, 2013

Stickygram Magnets

I've just received my five sheets of Stickygram Magnets in the mail and I'm thrilled to bits with them.  Stickygram turns your Instagram pictures into little magnets and they come in a sheet of 9 magnets which you fold and tear apart.  Recently they had a great sale on where you could get 5 sheets for the price of 3 and I nearly missed the sale deadline but as it only took about 10 minutes to do the whole order I made sure I did it that night to get the great sale.  I've spoken about them before in this post.

My magnets arrived this week and I have placed them all on the fridge which is a place that I'm at several times a day, making lunches, getting milk for coffee, dinner, snacks etc.  If you haven't done this before order yourself a sheet because they are really cool.  The website is simple and easy and you give Stickygram access to your Instagram account and then it's just a matter of ticking 9 pictures for your sheet and presto you've ordered them.  Here's a look at the ones I ordered with the sale.






No comments:

Post a Comment