Sunday, November 3, 2013

Photo Fun after the Pool

This afternoon I took the kids to the swimming pool and when we got back I asked them to stand on the driveway for a couple of quick photos.  Well if your kids are anything like my kids there's no such thing as a quick photo however these pair couldn't stop laughing, photo bombing each other, hiding under the towel and being silly.

This would be my absolute favourite photo below and even though I knew when I took the photo Sienna's hands were going to be chopped off, I just had to press the shutter to get the happy moment and step back just a touch to get a better...........I LOVE IT.....both of them together laughing.


Here are the rest of the entertaining shots I took:-











1 comment:

  1. That first photo is wonderful indeed - such sparkle and life in it!

    ReplyDelete