Friday, August 30, 2013

StickyGram Magnets from Instagram photos

A couple of weeks ago I ordered a set of 9 magnets which comes on one little square sheet and then you separate them and pop them on your fridge.  The StickyGram website links directly into your Instagram account and you just click on the picture you want and order them.  They have an "add/remove" button so if you change your mind on a picture you just swap it out. The company is in England with free worldwide shipping.

The whole process only took a few minutes to do my first order.  They are $21.99 postage included however with the exchange rate it came in around $16.84 which was inclusive of the international bank fee.  Therefore the 9 magnets cost $1.87 each which is a little expensive however for a personalized magnet or gift I think they are pretty cool.  Having said that I will happily buy a chocolate bar or diet coke for $2.50 without giving it another thought so really....they are not that expensive when you think of it like that.  Half the cost of a coffee or bottle of water or chocolate.

These magnets would make great Christmas presents for the grandparents of the grandkids or even use photos of the grandparents and the grandkids that you have taken on Instagram.  Here's a look at my magnets and it also comes with a white proof sheet on cardboard which has your address on it which slips into the envelope.  Jump on and give it a go to order a set of magnets for your fridge.  I can't remember when I did order them but I think it only took 2 weeks to arrive or thereabouts.



2 comments:

  1. I keep seeing the stickygram magnets everywhere and they look fab - I'm glad you gave the pricing because I think they're worth it but it's always better to know in advance that they're a little more on the expensive side. I love how these turned out!
    Martina

    ReplyDelete
  2. The magnets look great. You are right - they would make great Christmas presents.

    Thank you for sharing your thoughts on my post about finding joy in less. My daughter does exactly the same thing with wanting to download new games all the time. Its almost like its an addiction - searching for the newest and best.

    ReplyDelete