Monday, July 15, 2013

STILLS : A WEEKLY COLLECTION

On my blog I usually post some general pictures of what's been happening in our life titled "Around Here" and you can see a couple of previous posts here and here.

For a while now I've been reading "The Beetle Shack" blog and I love seeing Emily's posts on "Stills :  A Weekly Collection" and thought since I have been reading her posts that perhaps I should link up with her posts as well so here is the first of  "Stills : A Weekly Collection" (hi to everyone who has popped over from The Beetle Shack)











STILLS : A WEEKLY COLLECTION - 15TH JULY, 2013

1.    A friendly visitor perched on top of the trampoline.
2.    Baking Anzac Biscuits.
3.    Sienna in bed with all her "friends" (aka stuffed animals).
4.    Sienna's note and tooth for the Tooth Fairy. She later added "To the TF" on the cardboard.
5.    Veggies picked from the garden for dinner on Saturday night.
6.    Flowers in my Mum's backyard.
7.    The Under 10's huddled together for a last minute boost of confidence by the coach.
8.    James with his hands on the ball.
9.    Dinner at the bench for a change
10.  James (9) Sienna (7) and me at The Samford Show yesterday (posts here and here).

No comments:

Post a Comment