Friday, May 17, 2013

I love that you can tell kids live here

I love that you can tell kids live here and my week's menu plan has been interrupted with an impromptu picture from Sienna.  Just as well I knew what we were having for dinner every night before she rubbed it out.  Actually she was pretty good and asked me if she could rub it out and I said "sure".  I love that she has done a speech bubble that says "I am Mum" and then she also has put another speech bubble that says "comments here" only her spelling is very interesting and I love that she has a go at it anyway.  I love that she has drawn a big smile on my face and that's a pretty fancy outfit I'm wearing.  She has rubbed the "u" of Menu so it reads "Men Plan for Dinner"  looks like I'm all dressed up and no where to go.  Very cute Sienna your personality is everywhere in our home and these little moments make me very happy.


2 comments:

  1. Very cute. I also love that you have your weekly meals planned out, I'm always stuck with not knowing what to make for dinner each night. Good forward planning :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great photo and a very sweet Little One. I am thinking that Men Plan For Dinner counts an excellent idea! I'd be leaving it up with a big arrow pointing to it!

    ReplyDelete