Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Sibling Bickering

We all get that siblings annoy each other and that's just life.  There were 5 kids in my family who had to get along, take turns and whatever else goes with 5 kids.  My kids only have one sibling each and therefore only have to negotiate with one person which TV show they are going to watch, who's turn it is on the trampoline, who is walking through the door first, who is having the first or last bath however lately they are annoying each other (and one more so than the other) what seems to be like 24/7.  Surely if you have to share or take turns with one other person your life should be pretty easy.  I know I am not imagining it and it is driving me to complete and utter distraction, so much so that I sent these two little photos on my phone to two of my girlfriends saying........HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP.  Do you ever feel like you are going to tear your hair out if someone says one more time "he/she is being mean or annoying me"

At least I got a giggle out of the photo/text messages but in real life I was not laughing. Just send the TV camera's and Jo Frost because I know we would have a top rating TV show on our hands - we are the "before's" at the moment.  How do you feel when it just doesn't seem to let up.



1 comment:

  1. I know EXACTLY how you feel. Change the routine and wear the little demons sorry darlings out. Find a friend with a pool or visit the local after school!

    ReplyDelete