Thursday, January 10, 2013

December Daily Photos 2012

This year I participated in Ali Edwards December Daily again using the Studio Calico kit.  The album was a 6x4 format with Ali creating grid templates to squeeze a collection off photos onto a 6x4 photo.  I will need to spend some time printing a few more photos and finalizing the album and this year I'm determined to finish it in January 2013 and not like last year's that took me until December to print out the pictures.  It was basically all done I just needed to get back to it.  Here's a collection of photos that I've taken of some of our December activities.





















2 comments:

  1. DD looks awesome Kathy as does that 2013 photo, I keep forgetting to try that out. Glad to see you blogging again, what was the problem?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Something to do with the old email address I was using. All okay now. So glad I can post photos again

    ReplyDelete