Monday, August 13, 2012

Sunday Morning Breakfast

We have been cooking our eggs in the Thermomix and now I have Sienna eating them as well. She eats just about anything however wasn't so keen for the eggs until the perfectly cooked "dippy eggs" with some toasted soldiers for dipping.  The great thing about doing the eggs in the Thermomix is you do not have to be standing next to the stove so you can go off and have a shower.  I would never leave a pot of boiling water cooking while I wasn't in the kitchen.  Here's a couple of photos of our  breakfast of eggs last week.  I have quite a few egg cups in plain white Maxwell & Williams however at the moment I only have 2 available egg cups as they must be in a box in the garage so I just put my eggs on the plate.  YUM!!


No comments:

Post a Comment