Sunday, April 29, 2012

Week in the Life - Day 5 - 27th April, 2012

We had another day of sick kids today and our Doctors appointment wasn't until late in the afternoon.  In the morning Tim (my landscaper, yes I have a landscaper) came around to trim up the mock orange hedges out the front as it has been a year since they were trimmed and not the sort of thing I'm willing to tackle considering some of the bushes are twice my height.  Tim's dog is called Baxter and he's very friendly so Sienna wanted a pat of him.  Our beautiful friend from Rainbow Bay called in for a coffee and a chat which was lovely to catch up with her.

What's that saying "an apple a day keeps the doctor away" well today I got the "slinky apple cutter" out of the cupboard so they have been munching on slinky apples today.  We eventually made it to the doctors and the prognosis was a "virus" and to keep doing what we are doing, fluids and panadol or nurofen.

I promised the kids on the way back from the doctors that we would pick up a couple of videos.   James got out "Tin Tin", Sienna got "Puss n Boots" and I got out "Moneyball" with Brad Pitt.  It's the one about the losing baseball team which I must admit I was disappointed with and I had really been looking forward to it.  I loved the fact that it was a true story, I loved their formula for picking their team and how that all panned out however I didn't like they kept going back and him thinking.  I have seen "Blindside" and "The Help" in the past few months and they were fantastic movies so while the story and the actors were good I didn't like the way it was delivered and I'm not really that fussy with movies.  Here's our wonderful photos for Day 5.











No comments:

Post a Comment