Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Week in the Life - Day 1 - 23rd April, 2012

I'm really excited to be doing this project again this year.  This is my third time doing it and I love looking back on each year.  It's a fairly intense project but totally worth it.  This year I have enlisted two other friends to join me documenting their families lives for 7 days in 2012.

I took heaps and heaps of photos yesterday of different things and I don't mind taking 10 shots of the same thing by just pointing the camera without even looking through the viewfinder to see what you get.  I will be walking behind the kids at school pickup and have my camera by my side and point it in their general direction in front of me and click away.....it's quite cool.  Looking forward to seeing every ones photos and albums but for now this week I am working on photos and journalling.  Here's a few of my favourites from Day 1, Monday 23rd April, 2012.













3 comments:

  1. I like the variety in the perspective of your shots Kathy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks great kathy and I think I want to come to dinner at your house! yummo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found your blog through Ali's link, loving seeing people who live in the same country playing along. I love the way you have captured your day and what you are currently watching on TV at the moment.

    ReplyDelete