Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter










We had a very Happy Easter this morning today with the Easter Bunny leaving some eggs for the kids and I (good thinking Easter Bunny leaving some for Mummy too). The kids left out a carrot last night for the Easter Bunny to eat and he did have one bite however James was a bit disappointed he didn't eat it all. I reminded James that the Easter Bunny would be visiting a lot of houses and wouldn't be able to eat a whole carrot at every house.

James woke up Sienna and they came in together to sing me a Happy Easter song. It went something like this, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle all the way, oh what fun it is to ride with an Easter Bunny on the way....hey, if you can't combine songs for more than one holiday a year it does seem a waste of a song now doesn't it. I love how James makes sure on special occasions that they come into my room together, it's so special. Here's some cute photos I took this morning to show off our eggs. Mine is the gold Lindt box in the middle...YUM...it's in the fridge right now for later.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful family! Hope you have a wonderful Spring!

    ReplyDelete