Tuesday, July 26, 2011

WITL - Day 2





























Since I was uploading my pictures I thought I would post the day's pictures before our bedtime routine of teeth and books. The day's activities included Sienna's ducky needing a wash in the washing machine and sun baking out the backyard to get dry. Those photos are pretty funny I think. Other things included collecting the eggs (one at a time) from Coco and Fluffy. Making anzac biscuits (much flatter than I normally make them for some reason but they taste okay). Tuesday is $1 DVD's so we returned the ones we borrowed last week and got some new ones.

2 comments:

  1. I love the laundry photos! The pic with the blue socks is so cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have the same little ducky--the more loved they are, they more often they need a good wash.

    ReplyDelete