Tuesday, May 3, 2011

What to do with blu-tack





This morning while making the lunches Sienna found a little ball of blu-tack on the kitchen bench and next thing I knew she had made a moustache and had put it on her face. I thought it was funny for lots of reasons. In 2011 not that many people actually have moustaches - it's really more a thing of the 70's and 80's. It also was a curly moustache with the ends turned up at the side which even if she does know someone with a moustache I doubt they would have one of those curly moustache's - you know you can just picture someone with a magician's cape on with a scary laugh. So next time you see a ball of blu-tack on the kitchen bench I'm sure you'll be thinking of my daughter. Do a little experiment....leave one on your kitchen bench for a day and see what your kids do with it without any instruction from you. It made me laugh this morning and appreciate how cute kids can be even though I was frustrated at the time because she was supposed to be getting dressed for school.

No comments:

Post a Comment