Thursday, May 12, 2011

Prep's Mother's Day Pamper




























Last Friday the Mum's got a very special pamper from the prep kids at the Beauty Parlour at school. Sienna was beside herself with excitement all week and could hardly contain herself telling all my family and friends what they had planned for the mummies all the while keeping me out of it because it was going to be a surprize. I remember when James was in prep he was equally as excited, boy or girl it doesn't matter they all couldn't wait to make their mummies beautiful.

We started off with a lovely back massage followed by a beautiful foot spa and then my hair got done, some make up next, glittery silver nail polish on top of my already red painted toe nails and then pink and purple nail polish. I loved watching Sienna attending to making me look beautiful....umm... what is she trying to tell me I wonder!!! I just soaked up the atmosphere and the fact that she is just 5 I will treasure these moments for ever complete with clips in my hair and lipstick outside the lines, you are an amazing little girl Sienna. Love your Mummy xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment