Friday, August 27, 2010

Scrapbooking




I was looking through some old photos and thought I should post something "scrapbook" related. These 2 pages were my first attempt at doing something in photoshop apart from editing a photo. It was back in the later part of 2007 when I had no idea what I was doing and probably no idea how to do it again at the time. I am definately more comfortable with photoshop now than I was then. James was 3 1/2 years old when we went skiing at Mt Buller. He went to ski school and learnt to ski and he loved it. He would cry at the end of the day when it was over and had to go back to our unit. He was hooked. Sienna was only 1 and 1/2 and was not a happy camper at the day care there but now she would be in ski school and love it.

When you see the kids on the first day on skies they basically walk 2 metres, ski about 2 metres, get on a conveyor belt for 4 metres and repeat this process for a few days bending down to go under hoops etc. So on day 1 he couldn't ski and on day 4 he skied down the main drag of Buller famously known as "Bourke Street" all by himself which just blew his parents, Aunty and Nanny's mind away. At one stage he was going down the hill in front of me and someone fell over just a bit down the hill straight in front of him and I was picturing the collision of him running straight into the fallen down person but not so, he just skied around them and I have never seen anything like it. Kids pick up things so quickly and it was amazing to watch.
So what do you think of my pages done from scratch!

1 comment:

  1. I love looking back at older scrap pages, great stories, great lessons and a bit of a giggle!

    ReplyDelete