Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Photographers' Workshop


I'm very excited to be starting Karen Russell's on-line photograhpy course next week. It has taken me over a year to get in and she usually has 1200 people on her wait list (crazy I know and she thinks so too). One good thing is that as long as you are on the wait list when registrations come around it's first in best dressed. Whoever hits the keyboard first gets in so everyone has an equal chance. I tried a year ago but missed out and was fortunate enough in February to get in and then it was just a matter of waiting 5 months until my course came around. I love the way she tells stories with her photos and hoping to learn more about lighting which I need improving on. I have no idea what to expect being an on-line course but I know I will learn stuff and hopefully have fun completing the assignments as well.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, I've seen her course and heard about the stupendous waiting list - have a wonderful time, I'm sure you will learn a great deal!

    ReplyDelete