Friday, June 18, 2010

In front of the camera


It's not that often I'm in front of the camera unless I get the tripod out which does happen a bit however, usually I'm the one behind the camera taking the pics. I love having my picture taken but mostly I'm doing the "capturing". A while ago I had been out at New Farm park with a friend taking some photos of her and she offered to take one of me after I had finished. I quite like this photo and the strong greens and hint of purple flowers behind me. On the other hand put me in front of a video cam recorder and I'm like a stunned mullet but I'm cool with the DSLR's and don't mind having my photo taken.

4 comments:

  1. Good for you - a beautiful photo, and you are coordinating perfectly with the tree behind, as you mentioned! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's an excellent shot - you coordinate beautifully, very nice to 'see' you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how many photos there are of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Di your comment made me laugh.......oh I'm so vain (ha ha)...no not at all. I do love having my photo taken but mostly I'm doing the photo taking. I read somewhere on a blog recently that a mother used to take at least one photo of herself and her kids every month. As mothers we always say things like, my hair isn't done, I need to lose some weight, I don't have make up on etc. etc. The unfortunate tradegy happened and she died but her kids have lots of photos of them with their mother. The kids are not going to say, I wish mum did her hair, wore a more flattering dress........they are going to say this is me with my mum. Anyway that is another reason to put yourself in photos. The holidays I made sure I was in picture everyday with the kids (I took them all, tripod whatever) so that I could be in them. So get in there and get some photos. Mind you those photos Leanne took of you were STUNNING. I thought you looked beautiful.

    ReplyDelete