Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Completely Indulgent



The first week of photography lessons were posted last night by Karen Russell so I printed them out, cut the paper down to fit the photography binder (given the binder is from the USA), hole punched them and this morning took myself off to a coffee shop for a late breakfast and some very indulgent reading all about photography (kindy and school today for the kiddies). I told you it was being very indulgent and it felt really indulgent too!!! I'm looking forward to completing my first assignment.

5 comments:

  1. What a wonderful way to spend the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness - that is my PERFECT breakfast....salivating....

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, it was too die for...yum

    ReplyDelete
  4. YUMMO...and how where the lessons...i have thought about them?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Di, the lessons are great however with the school holidays taking up 2 weeks of activities I need to really sit down quietly and concentrate on my lessons. The holidays were the opportunity to take more pics and practice but there was not a lot of 2 hr slots for me not to be interrupted to read if you know what I mean. It took me a year to get in but I'm thrilled with the on-line course.

    ReplyDelete